Saturday, November 26, 2005

Friendship is the most powerful and great thing in this world... (well, sorry i once again sound gay)



Friendship!
I just had to open this post with this Photo, which I like so much because it shows Friendship in a touching way...




Title: "A body sets up a shot"
Source:
www.franzferdinand.co.uk

I just had to write this tribute to all my friends, we lived through all these times together and we gave us each other so great strength and for that I want to thank you all!!!

Thank you!

There are three things I always will see as the most important things in my friendships...

"You will always be my friends, even then when we haven't seen each other for a long time...
You always can expact from me Liberté - Egalité - Fraternité, and espacially the first and last...
... if you were once my friends you will always be my friends...
... You are my friends, because I know you for a so long time, and because we know each other so well, and because we went together through so many troubles!...
...You are my friends because we can have fun together and because we can talk with each other without a lot of social baricades and about a lot of interessting things, for each of us, and about our shared memories!...

And I know for my self I will never give up to be your friend, it doesn't matter what happens,... because I deeply belive, even when I don't know why I should have this opinion... I just deeply belive in...

...Friendship... ...because Friendship, can only fall in the moment of disbelive!"
--My manifesto to you!--

I had to write this after a great day with many great impressions with my Friends...
...when my friends and school collegues and I had once again fun in school and afterwards with one of our many car chases, when I afterwards read a great letter from a very good friend, when I met a good friend with his girlfriend, who told me about his new game, with great enthusiasm, and when I afterwards shortly talked with my long time best friend since the last time, two weeks ago, when I afterwards talked with my brother very free and without any normality and just had fun, and when I afterwards wrote a very reliefing E-Mail to my very good friend, about my thoughts and problems which tortured me the whole last week, and after that I talked with a nother very good friend in a astonishingly interessting and deep dialog, which I am sometimes not used too when I talk to him... I am happy I could talk to you so free, thanks... and at last I talked with a good friend, and friend of the family about his problems with his girlfriend and hopefully I could help him...


[[Edit (21:10 1.12.05, after I wrote my longest E-Mail ever (27kb pure Text), and talked with my best friend for two hours by skype, who studies in York):
Sorry for this long "Block sentence", but I was too lacy to write it in correct english, but the sentence also doesn't matter that much, so don't try to understand it, it just doesn't matter!!!]]

Well I know I once again sound gay, the old topic, but as I said just back there when I talked with the one friend in this suprising dialog, that it never disturbed me when I was called gay, because they are nice and friendly people, and also because I knew it better!!! hihihi

Well so I have to thank you all, once again I just dont find any words to describe all my gratitude... but I just say...

Thank you for everything, and all the great moments I could spend with you, you crushed borders and opened new worlds and fun...
I will always be there for you, your are my brothers and sisters!!!

My friends!

No comments: