Tuesday, November 22, 2005

First snowfall in my hometown!

"Snowmotion"
(Shot on the way to the car of my school collegue, after school, on Tuesday the 22. Nov 05; 15:16)

Well I got one more photo. I took this one on my way home from school, while snowfall increased heavily, in my hometown
, the first time in this winter.
Well in other parts of Austria, where some of my school collegues live and where I traveld through, on the weekend, had already a thick snow layer.

Well I chose this photo from my todays way home, from school, because it has this nice snow-stormy-snapshot feel to it, and the motion of my collegue add's something interesting, maybe action or life, to the snapshot (he was shooting with snowballs).

Well I just wanted somehow to show my first snow day of this winter, enjoy my snapshot and impression of this first day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Na servas du hast vermutlich den einzigen Trabi in ganz wien U gefunden, respekt!