Tuesday, February 09, 2010

POWER! Of Dream(er)s!


"Michael Jackson Film Tribute -RIP-2009 Snow Patrol RUN" by cpfilm on youtube

Suikoden I OST - Into a World of Illusions ~ Opening Theme

Do you know the song Bolero, by Maurice Ravel?


If you do, you know one version of my drive,
my life!

My life is a story,
beschritten (pursued) like the beat of this "Bolero"!


Boldly going on, where I have never been before, no matter how unknown!
Entschlossen
Positive
Träumerisch
Connected
Inspirierend


Nothing can stop my dream, inspiration, faith, Begeisterung, ME;
never could!

I am a DREAMER, and this is my story
my drama
my
DREAM

I know I will & have lived it, dreamed it, no matter how much I (will) have forgotten!

Thank YOU
for accompanying my errorisation!


*(understand "My" as "A"/"Your")


Captain Nemo plays his Organ (Orgel) in his Grand Salon.


Phantom of the Opera


James Bond You Only Live Twice opening

"When The Dream Takes Over" by opentheireyes on youtube


"Change the world" by kimberlyashdown on youtube

"Follow your Dreams" by videosquotes on youtube
BOLERO FANTASY [ Music: Maurice Ravel - Bolero ] (by Bullstar on google video)

Connected by great stories!
What a great worldS!
Dreams
POWER


John Barry - 007 Theme

No comments: