Sunday, August 02, 2009

The Dreamers world of Science & Fantasy, comeing now together, dreaming up each other! The art of the hero, the comic(s,) multiverses!

Great merging of fantasy love & reason and science!
Animated Comics.

... +plus some music, as the synergy of science and fantasy!

(listen to it & purchase, here)

Says everything, rigth to the point, why I composed this blog entry:
"Kid is about all the fantasies I've had since I was a little kid. Wanting to dance like Michael Jackson, driving a Ferrari at night as fast as I can, even flying above the city. I like to close my eyes and daydream and that is what I write my music about."-Kid (Vienna, 2009)


A local (Centrope) creative, music sharing and distribution platform.
(more creative stuff)


...+once again, also some of the shared inspiring, veiled spirit, home, heart, and shared love & dream(s).
My only true King, Messiah, greatest HERO:

Michael Jackson Best of Dangerous Di Kuala Lumpur
(the most magnificent mix and performence I have seen from him!)


Michael jackson history


(more paprika?)


(Kino wie noch nie)































"For new interpretations, words and thus vocabulary, how to tell stories, and explain, experiance, and ultimately play the world!"
(here more about myth (Joseph Campbell) [loveing it (it, too)])

No comments: